Rules and Regulations
Special Guidelines for the Students
- Students are to abide by their own religious injunction and be hard-working and persevering to reach the summit of success.
- Every students must be regular and participate in the morning assembly at least 10 minutes before the school starts.
- Students should have breakfast first, and then come to school in neat and clean uniforms.
- Students cannot wander outside the classroom or on the balcony except break time.
- Students should always keep the school compound and the classrooms clean and tidy and dump the garbage in the bin.
- Students should stop anyone from damaging the school assets (chair, table, bench etc.) and report it to the class teacher.
- In the classroom students should hear the lectures attentively and try to understand it. If s/he faces any problem in understanding it, then s/he should request the teacher to repeat it.
- If the attendance percentage of any students falls below 80%, then s/he will not be allowed to seat for the examination.
- If any student tries to cheat in the exams, then s/he will be expelled from the examinations.
- If a student bunks the school before the class ends, then s/he will be severely punished on account of breaking school rules and regulations.
- No student can enter in the school with mobile phone.
- Students are to participate in the school’s academic and co-curricular activities spontaneously.